Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Haven/Connecticut

The East Rock Bridge

These are some recent pics I shot from East Rock park area and in the New Haven Green.

Apart from all sorts of things one can talk about New Haven, there is a beauty to this city that can be partly acknolwedged and appreciated in the following images. I took this using my coolplix camera. Due to time restrain, I am only posting the images, later I will add on the comments and more. But, I am quite sure that NewHavener's already know the place in these pics. Enjoy.

No comments:

NewHavener's do say "Our City of New Haven does sleep!!?". New Haven is a constantly growing and quite active city of mixed cultures. The location of green in the midst of downtown, restaurants, beautiful church buildings, sky scrappers and the breathtakingly beautiful Yale buildings provide the special charm to the city of New Haven, in fact, Yale dignifies and signifies the city of New Haven, formed during 1666, one of the oldest city and county, she has 30towns under her county belly.